Siding Components help you finish the job! … Can be installed directly on wood, vinyl, fiber cement, aluminum, stucco, brick, and hardboard.
Crane Vinyl Siding & Vinyl Soffit
In 1957, Crane designed and engineered the world’s first extrusion die system to produce solid vinyl residential exterior siding. When you choose Crane Vinyl Siding for your new home, or as replacement vinyl siding, you’re assured of that same pioneering spirit and our commitment to the finest materials, superior production techniques and highest quality workmanship.
Our full line of traditional vinyl siding and foam backed insulated siding is carefully engineered and beautifully designed to complement a wide range of architectural styles.
- Premium Pointe 360: Continuous beauty for the distinguished home – with our unique HurriCrane™ locking system.
- Market Square: Gracious, traditional appeal – with our weather-beating WindBreaker® system. Market Square is where style and performance meet.
- Carolina Sands: The extraordinary accent for remarkable homes, a true beaded board – with our WindBracer® nailing hem system.
- American Dream: Performance you can trust for the home they’ll love. Traditional quality and value that lasts a lifetime – maintenance-free.
- Portsmouth Shake: Architectural drama added to a home with distinctive specialty panels and accessories for ageless beauty and excellent performance.
- Soffits: A variety of grades, functions and styles add a lovely finishing touch to the Crane Home. They’re maintenance-free beauty for porch ceilings, eaves and overhangs.